Sunday 11 May 2014

For You

Here is a card I made recently for my friend Louise`s Birthday.



The image is "For you Tilda" available from Sir Stampalot. I`ve coloured her with Distress Inks and Markers and added some liquid pearls here and there in the flower bunch. The little stamp around the image is from the Stampin` Up set "Tiny Tags". I`ve also used Wild Orchid Flowers, Papers from Magnolia and Melissa Frances, Hobby House flat back pearls, SU sentiment and Joy Crafts Butterfly Border and Oval dies.

I`d like to enter this into the Tilda`s Town Challenge which is "Favourite Colouring Medium" and I`ve used Tim Holtz Distress Inks of course! I would also like to enter this into the Papertake Weekly Challenge which is "Anything Goes"
Thanks for looking in, bye for now xxx

8 comments:

  1. This is lovely!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute, love the design
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a stunning card and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that's so cute! Such a sweet image and great embellishments / dies.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Papertake Weekly.

    Sarah
    (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sara, am just popping back to say that I had a wander around your blog and love your cards - am now your newest follower!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sara, this is gorgeously pretty. I love the little flowers on each corner of your image. What a nice touch. Did you stamp them? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Faye, yes the little flowers are from a Stamping Up set called Tiny Tags, one of the most used sets from SU I have x

      Delete
  7. So pretty Sara! Beautiful coloring! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)