Sunday 9 February 2014

Hand Picked



Here is another card I`ve made for the year ahead. This image is LOTV - Hand Picked. I`ve coloured with Distress Inks and Markers and added a bit of glamour dust to the Bunny`s tail.
Papers are First Edition by Mindy Terasawa, WOC flowers, Doo Hickey Flag and Cloud, LOTV sentiment, SU button and twine.

We`ve spent the last two weeks decorating the bathroom, living room and having the whole house re-carpeted and I spent yesterday making all new curtains and soft furnishings for the living room, it looks fab but I am so tired! It was worth the effort though as it looks like we`ve moved into a new house! Now I can get back to some crafting finally!

I`d like to enter this into Inky Chicks challenge "Cute animal stamp"
And the LOTV monthly challenge "Name that Tune" and I thought "Daisy Daisy" fit the bill and now I have that song in my head LOL!

Thanks for looking in, bye for now xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, everything fits nicely together x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Sara, and a perfect interpretation of our theme this month.

    Thanks for entering our 'name that tune' challenge - good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is pretty Sara. The colours are fab, your colouring is lush and that daisy is just the cutest detail x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)