Thursday 30 January 2014

Card swap with Claudia

I`d like to share a card that I made for Claudia, just before Christmas she asked me to do a card swap with her for the New Year, her card arrived to me from America in only 6 days but it has taken almost 4 weeks for my card to arrive in America to her! Just shows you the difference between our post and theirs huh? I was beginning to think it got lost but she e-mailed me yesterday to say it had finally arrived and I`m so pleased she liked it.



I used a Wee stamp from Hobby House, this one is Wee Ruby which is one of my favourites. I`ve coloured with Distress inks and markers and added a bit of glamour dust here and there for sparkle.
The punch is Martha Stewart POP Cherished available from Sir Stampalot I`ve also used Grand Nesties Statley Circles, La La Land heart banner, Magnolia paper, Hobby House pearl string, WOC and Hobby House flowers, Spellbinders foliage die which I got from my good friend Louise for Christmas, LOTV sentiments and SU circle punches. Phew! in other words I threw a lot at this card!
I`m glad it arrived safely to it`s destination, it was great fun to swap cards with Claudia and I hope we do it again some time in the near future, I might send the next one special D though to make sure it gets there quicker!

I`m off shopping today for some accessories for my newly decorated bathroom, we`re having new carpets fitted throughout the house next week and a new floor in the bathroom so I had to get it decorated in time. Then I have a friend staying with me for the weekend so I`ll be a busy bunny for the next little while. Crafting will have to wait a bit, hope I don`t get withdrawal symptoms LOL!

Thanks for looking in, bye for now xxx

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, Sara...you've colored Ruby beautifully! Love the card swap idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and one of my favourite stamps too
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Sara, as are all your cards. I love your layout and your colouring is fabulous. I've just become one of your newest followers, I look forward to seeing what you make next. Hugs Janine x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)