Tuesday 18 June 2013

Tilly

Meet Tilly from Wild Rose Studios, isn`t she adorable?


The image is available from Sir Stampalot and that`s where this card is going.
I have coloured the image with distress inks and markers and added a bit of glossy accents to give her nose a healthy glow!

The papers are Magnolia - With Love - Dream Roses and I`ve used La La Land die - Heart Banner and Spellbinders die - Floral Ovals.
The sentiment comes with the stamp.

It`s a gorgeous sunny day here today so I`m going to make the most of the rest of it and sit in my garden, thanks for looking in, bye for now and happy crafting xxx

3 comments:

  1. Super card Sara and cute image
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara,
    I love the card it is so cute and I still can't believe you colour with distress inks :)
    Hugs
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, wow, this is such a pretty card Sara. I love the papers and colours together. Luuuurve! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)