Sunday 19 August 2012

Rose Garden Tilda

I`d like to enter this into the Tilda`s Town Challenge, this time it is " Late Summer Fun" which is apt for us as we are experiencing a very late summer here in England and it is Very hot today.


I`ve been having a play with my new Tilda stamp, just had to ink her up and colour her as soon as I bought her from Sir Stampalot this week. She`s so sweet I couldn`t resist.
I`ve coloured with distress inks and used the Magnolia Summer Memories rose garden papers to compliment her.


The fence is a Marianne Creatables die which I`ve cut again and used the little fence panels to stand out with 3D foam. I`ve inked the edges with distress ink antique linen to give a bit of definition.


The little butterflies are Magnolia - Dot Butterflies, also inked with distress inks and I`ve cut the front wings out again and used collal 3D glue for dimension.


I made the large flowers using the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die, just cut several petals out, inked and curved them and added a few glittered stamens to the centre. The paper for these is Pink Swirly BoBunny double dot.

Products also used :- Cheery Lynn - fanciful flourish die, Magnolia leaves, Woodware mini flower punch, Hobby house pearls, WOC rose buds.

Like I said at the top we are in the middle of a mini heat wave here in England, and boy is it hot, so I`m off now to cool down in front of the biggest fan I can find in the house LOL !! , thanks for looking in, bye for now and happy crafting xx

9 comments:

  1. What a fantastic project, so sweet and romantic!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Tilda's Town Challenge.
    Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sara


    I have been M.I.A in blogland recently, so I am on a major catch up. Hopefully life has settled down a little now and I can be a more regular visitor. I have enjoyed having a good look round your blog to check out all that I have missed. You have so many gorgeous creations here thanks for all your inspirations!

    Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sara with such a fab Tilda, gorgeous papers and I love the 3D fence!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! this is so pretty Sara,gorgeous colours and papers~love too your flowers.What a sweetie she is :)
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwww, so absolutely gorgeous!!! I love your colouring and your details!!!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty, I love the 'vine' you have created around the card. Your flowers are fabby, well its all fabby! :) Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's gorgeous, Sara! Wonderful colours and your layout and embellishments are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Sara!! I love the die-cuts, they are beautiful and your colouring is amazing!!
    Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Sara and love the flowers and the fence
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)