Tuesday 14 August 2012

Beary Merry Christmas


I made this card as a sample for Sir Stampalot using the Magnolia bear, I thought he looked a bit more like a polar bear so coloured him accordingly. The trees and circle sentiment are also Magnolia stamps as are the backing papers and the post card is Molly Blooms also available at Sir Stampalot.

I`ve coloured with distress inks and added a bit of stickles diamond for sparkle on the trees (although I`m not sure it shows up well in the photo). The foliage punch I know is called ash branch but cannot remember the make but it is available from Sir Stampalot too and it is one of the most versatile punches and the most used probably that I own!

Thanks for looking in, bye for now and happy crafting xx

7 comments:

  1. What a cute idea for your bear! I love your card, its making me feel all frosty and christmassie :) Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card Sara! Love all the stamps and the colours are beautiful.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabby Christmas card Sara, love the frosty colours.
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! this is so sweet Sara,gorgeous design and detail- love the soft colours too.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card Sara, the bear does look like a polar bear and I adore the design around that fab postcard!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow fabulous card, love the bear and layout so cool looking,
    love the punch too, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OhWOW I LOVE this soooo much. Such a fabulous idea xxx
    Big hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)