Monday 30 July 2012

Wee Suzi





I made this card for no other reason than I wanted to use the new Wee stamp my friend Louise gave me for my birthday. I`ve coloured with distress inks and used Magnolia mini papers for the backgrounds. The sentiments are SU and the little tags are Memory box dies.


The large flowers were made using the Tim Holtz - Tattered Pine Cone die which makes lovely little pine cones but even better tea roses, I love making my own flowers.

The little butterfly is actually made from some net flowers I found in my stash which I`ve had forever. I just bent the petals and removed the stamens and added a couple of pink tipped stamens to create the little butterfly nestled in the flowers.


I`ve added a little bit of stickles - diamond to the flowers and glossy accents to the ladybird but I`m not sure it shows in the picture very well. It`s a bit overcast here and the photos don`t come out great in this light !!

I`ve been crafting up a storm in the last few days, now I`ve got my mojo back I`m making the most of it while it lasts!!
If you like what I do then please leave me a comment, I love to get feed back from fellow crafters, thanks for looking in, bye for now and happy crafting xx

2 comments:

  1. Love what you have created with the Wee stamp and the flowers are gorgeous
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! this is such a pretty card Sara,amazing colouring and your flowers are gorgeous too.Love your finished SC card, it was such a fun day :)))i have been trying to leave you comments for a few days but sadly every time I go to publish it won't let me,hope this works.
    hugs Lou.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)