Monday 17 October 2011

Winter House


Yet another Christmas card, I`m on a roll this year ! This image is from Molly Blooms and the little sign post is a mini Molly Blooms stamp too, both available from Sir Stampalot. The little group of birds is a Clarity Stamp.

I`ve coloured with distres inks and I just wanted to keep it simple and not over embellish for a change ! (I know, what happened to me ? no ribbon or background papers, a bit of a shock ) I didn`t want to clutter the image by adding a busy background, I wanted to keep it very wintery and cold looking.


I just added Snow Writer with glitter sprinkled over the top to give a bit of dimension and added a few flowers from Wild Orchid crafts, the punch is Martha Stewart holly using Tim Holtz cordinations card.

Thanks for visiting, bye for now and happy crafting xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous winter scene Sara, love all that 'snow' and sparkle, getting all festive looking at it lol! Thanks for visiting me and your fab comments!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card sara love all the snow
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)