Sunday 2 October 2011

Snow Friends



This is another Christmas card I`ve got made with my new Christmas Friends stamps from Penny Black.
I`ve coloured with distress inks and added stickles-diamond to highlight the snow and perlen-pen platinum for the little snowflakes.
The shape of the card is made using Go Kreate die 6" x 6" frame Pointy #3 the backing paper is Fancy Pants Holly Jolly.



I couldn`t find a round sentiment I liked and this one is from Magnolia but has a large solidly coloured Holly in the centre so I just covered it with part of the image selectively stamped onto a circle and raised it up on foam pads.
The circle is cut out from nesties on Tim Holtz coredinations - broken china which distresses brilliantly, I`ve just put it through swiss dots embossing folder and given it a light sand to bring out the little dots like snowflakes. The punch is ash branch and the little snowflake is from a pack my Mum put in my Chrissy stocking last year ! she`s always finding me little crafty bits and pieces bless her !

I`m off to take advantage of this glorious Indian Summer we are having here at the moment and I`m going to get some gardening done and wash my car !
Thanks for looking in, bye for now and happy crafting xxx

6 comments:

  1. just too cute for words!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is simply delicious! I just love it, so so cute :)

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. L O V E IT!!! and how fabulous is that stamp set ion the background, it works for so many things, thank you for your very sweet comment on my blogo. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Sara love the shape and the cute characters,looks like they are having fun
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a really lovely card
    hugs Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Sara this is really sweet,love the sparkle and what cuties they are.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)