Thursday 5 May 2011

Bubbly Bunnies


I`ve tried to get ahead with my cards this year so I`m not rushing around at the last minute making cards for family and friends. This one is for my friends whose anniversary is coming up next month.
The image is from LOTV which I got at the NEC this spring and I couldn`t resist it! Mind you I find it hard to resist all of LOTV`s stamps they are so cute.
I have coloured with distress inks and added glitter and glossy accents for the bubbles and water. The backing paper is Magnolia - shoe ornament, I have used a sizzix embossing folder for the bubbly background and for a few of them I`ve used sticky domes to highlight. I have no idea who the sticky domes are from or where I bought them, I have had them forever, I think they may be DO Drafts but not sure !
The little sentiment is LOTV and I just printed the Happy Anniversary on my PC.



I have spent the last two days frantically making cards for Kay Rutter with her new papers that she is launching next week on Create and Craft. I say frantically because with the double bank holidays we`ve had the post got so delayed and I thought they`d never get to me but they finally arrived a week before the show is due to air so I haven`t had much time to prepare, I hope Kay likes what I`ve done for her, if I get time to photograph them before I send them, I`ll post here.
Well, I`m crafted out for today, time to go and relax in a nice hot bath, thanks for visiting, bye for now and happy crafting xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sara, Love the papers & the little "bubbles"
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! such a lovely card Sara,really sweet image and love the colours/papers/ribbon-all gorgeous!!
    Will look out for the show and do a bit of card spotting.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so cute Sara and what a fab idea with those dome things I have some of them think from our craft Central days and Docraft.Will look out for you cards must set the sky plus for the show.
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)