Friday 17 September 2010

Movin` on



Here is a card I made for my next door neighbours who moved house this week, it`s a shame they had to go ( nothing to do with me honest ! lol ) haven`t met the new neighbours yet, hope they`re crafters !
The stamps used are all Su - `Loads of love` - `Loads of love accessories` - `Good Neighbours`
I`ve coloured the houses and trees with rich regal SU stampin` spots and the truck is paper pieced with SU real red cardstock and gone over with glossy accents.



The slider window was punched from the SU window punch ,it is so handy, probably one of my most used punches. The background paper is Bo Bunny double dots.



No crafting for me for a few days as I`m off back home to London to visit my brother for a long weekend and much needed rest, I haven`t had a good mooch round the big smoke for ages so I am really looking forward to it, Mmmmmmm I can almost taste the coconut butter buns in China Town there is no taste like it anywhere else on earth ! can`t wait ! bye for now, thanks for visiting my blog and happy crafting xx

6 comments:

  1. A fab & fun card Sara, love how the car moves,
    Hope you have a great weekend
    Hugz fleur xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara, this is just so so gorgeous, I love it so much. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!Oh Sara this is just soooo lovely,totally gorgeous and perfect...
    Love how you have used the houses/trees and all the very lovely colours.
    Such a great idea the slider!
    Hope you have a great weekend and enjoy those coconut butter buns-not heard of them before.
    take care,have fun.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sara, love the slider bet your neigbours love it, have a great break and see you soon.
    Louise xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab Sarah. What a cool idea. Melx

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliant fun! LOVE IT!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)