Friday 23 July 2010

Tea for Two


I have made this card for my best friend Sally`s birthday, we`ve known each other since we were three years old and this image from LOTVso reminds me of us as little girls ( although I don`t think I was quite this cute !)
I`ve coloured the image with my beloved distress inks, the background papers are from Bo Bunny, the sentiment is SU as are the small circle and scallop punches. The spotty and pink large flowers are prima from Sir Stampalot.


Got the house to myself this weekend which is a vary rare occasion so I`ve got plenty of " me time " to craft and have a play with my new `pink` bind-it-all that I got for my birthday, wasn`t I a lucky girly !! Watch this space for binding projects in the near future ! bye for now xx

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Sara, very pretty colours and gorgeou flowers. love how you've done the circle front, enjoy your crafting & hope you love the bind-it all, can't wait to see your creations
    Hugz Fleur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Sara,this is soooo gorgeous and such pretty colours/papers.
    Love how you have coloured the two sweeties,picture perfect and the flower-all so lovely.
    Hope you are having a nice crafty time?
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Sara, soooo pretty.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)