Friday 16 July 2010

Birthday Cards



The best thing about having great crafting friends is the beautiful collection of hand made cards you get for special occasions. I just had to share with everyone the fab handmade cards I received today for my birthday. The detail, time and thought that has gone into each and everyone of them is so appreciated, so thank you (from left to right of the cards in the picture ) Sue, Louise, Lou, Dora and Claire for my beautiful cards.
I`m off to Doncaster tomorrow for the craft show where I`m sure I`ll have no problem spending my birthday pennies ! bye for now xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sara, such a beautiful collection. hugs chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!Sara, hope you have had a lovely day at the Stamp Show and treated yourself to some nice
    crafty bits.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)