Saturday 26 June 2010

Cats sleep anywhere ...


Whoever wrote the poem " Cats sleep anywhere " wasn`t kidding ! I came home from work to find my cat Freya asleep under the table in the conservatory ! I wouldn`t have thought she`d have fit through the gaps in the wicker but she managed somehow ! She is a grand old lady of 21 now ( and still going strong ) and I think this heat we`ve been having doesn`t agree with her so we find her in all sorts of shady places but this is one of the funniest ! I had to share it with you .




Not long after I took the photo she`d had enough of my poking my face through the wicker and laughing at her so she slung her hook outside to lay under the bird table ! ( hoping for a free lunch no doubt ) I call it feeding the birds , she calls it baiting the trap ! lol, bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated :)